Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And the time has come to say 'Good Bye'

Overall, 3M seems to be a very reputable company from both a consumer and employee standpoint. If a 3M Company was located closer to where I live, I do believe that I would enjoy working for the company. The possibilities with the company appear to be endless; you can go as far as you want to go. This has been proven by the executives who have started at a younger age and worked their way up nearly reaching the top. As for investments, even though I have noted some fluctuation in stock pricing, the trend shows it on a steady climb; therefore, if I were looking to invest in a stable company 3M would be the way to go. Not to mention that with their desire for innovation, you never know what they may come out with next. As for being a customer, I already am, and yes I enjoy being a customer. I do hope that I have encouraged many of you to the idea of using more 3M products. From one satisfied customer to the next, I wish you all the best as we venture out into the world. Good luck in all that you do!

1 comment:

  1. If I had a lot of cash to invest I think 3M would be a good choice. The only problem for me is the stock price is already in the high $80's and a small investor like me would only be able to afford a few shares. ;)

    ReplyDelete