Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What I know now that I didn't know back then...

Throughout my research and blogging of the company 3M, I have realized they are much bigger than I’d ever imagined. Previously when I thought of 3M, I primarily thought of the personal protection equipment my husband purchases and his favorite sand paper. Little did I know, I personally use many 3M products on a regular basis. The most interesting thing that I have learned about 3M is their ability to remain innovative in their products markets. Who would have thought they would create a fluid used in the preservation of a giant squid, or provide an insulation so light weight and flexible that it could be used in a comfortable blanket or throw. I have always known 3M was a reliable brand, but now I know that I am a loyal 3M customer who seeks out their products over other brands on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment